Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cameron: The Technology Kid

The Digital Generation Project Youth Portrait:Cameron is a great video that documents the extreme gifts a boy named Cameron has for technology. This video shows me that no matter your age or background, if you have the desire you can master anything. Personally, I am not big into technology, but it can be unbelievably helpful in my classroom and will help me to create better lessons for my students in the future.


As a child, my older sister and father was always very into new technology. I watched them spend hours on their new technology toys. The video reminded me of my sister and how she tends to understand the usefulness of new technology very easily.

Cameron has brought to my attention how important it is to allow for students to use their skills and hobbies to make lessons for the class. Most students have a better understanding for the visual aspects of lessons and so by using the knowledge of my students as well as my own, it will make for a much better classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment